Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really annoyed when my favorite blogs went silent for months with no warnings...so I apologize to whomever is out there ready...

We are back...it's been a hectic 3 months.  Ben is going to be 7 months next week and I am always amazed at how much he has grown.

In the last three months I was laid off, a blessing in disguise and if I hadn't been in the process of starting a part-time gig I would have just stayed home with my bean but I was so...so I work part-time 2 days a week and from home one evening.  The work from home thing has gotten a lot trickier now that Ben is older and interacts so much more...

Anyway, I am going to try to be more on point with my blogging...for those of you who still check...I apologize for the silence...
More updates to come...tomorrow is my work day so I must head to bed but I will get back on before the week is out...

No comments:

Post a Comment