Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Friday, October 15, 2010

And there was baby

Sorry I have been MIA...
We had the baby and since then life has been go go go and I have been on an emotional roller coaster.
Promise - birth story part 2 to come, plus having to spend a night away from my little one and all the things that have happened in just week one of his precious life.

First...drum roll please...
Benjamin ( that's the name Hubby and I finally settled on once we saw him)
was born on Thursday, October 7, 2010 at 6:03am ( after 90 mins of pushing)
He weighed in at 8lbs 1oz  and 21 inches long ( this explains why my stomach never really dropped)

He is gorgeous and I love him to pieces...promise more updates to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment