Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 1 after induction postponement

So today I am still home waiting to have this little guy.
I woke up this morning with active contractions.  Not able to find a comfortable position to sleep all night...I was a little tired but my body was contracting something serious.   After I got home last night I started on Raspberry Tea by Yogi and it has helped bring on my contractions but still nothing serious.  Not like people told me it would. I had a steady bit of contractions, then hubby had to go to a dentist appointment, which is on the same side of town as the hosptial.  He was suggesting I go with him since at the moment we only have one car.  I agreed to go because contractions were coming pretty consistently.  However, once I took a shower and get dressed things cooled down, so I stayed home.

Then my mom and I decided I needed to walk ( well really her and my sister kept suggesting it) so out we went in the cool of the morning and walked to the grocery store to get some baking powder... a few onctractions while walking but nothing major...honestly I was able to deal better with contractions while up and walking around then when I was just sitting in one place.

After our 1 hour walk...we came home took hubby to the train so he could go to work and then we came back to MIL house and my mom cooked a few of my favorite dishes and we talked.  It was a great experience really.  Nothing notable to report at the moment.  We have contractions but nothing steady and continuous warrenting a ride back to the hospital. 

So here we sit, baby, my wonderful mommy and I...

No comments:

Post a Comment