Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

1 month

Hello My lil man -

It's been a month and 3 days since your eventful birth...
Aww how you have grown...at your last well baby check up.. you were 11lbs and 6 oz...which is 3lbs 5oz since you were born...wow...you are a big guy. And you have grown 1.5 inches...getting taller and chubbier by the day.

This last month, you had to be rechecked into the hospital due to jaundice, which nearly broke my poor heart.  You learned to latch on so you could get all the breast milk available.  Although, you still tend to favor the left breast.  You discovered your hands and have used them to hold my hands down during feeding and to let me know when you are not happy while crying.  You also discovered your little fingers, after my having them covered for 2 weeks you found that they do exist and that you could pacify yourself by sucking on them. 

You have taken well to cloth diapering, you will let me or your daddy feed you by a bottle but only if we give you breast milk.  You will no longer take formula...you have become a breast milk elitist.  You grunt, moan, and sigh all while sleeping and a lot when you are pooping...
In the last month you have peed on Grandma and your daddy and projectile pooped two times onto your mommy...You scream once you realize that bath time means getting wet...you have your own personality and you display it on a daily basis...Aww my jelly bean I fall in love with you all over again everyday... I never knew love like this existed but I thank you for showing me...Happy 1 month and 3 days my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment