Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Baby week 8

Best thing in the whole world is to wake up in the morning to a baby that smiles at your voice.

Each morning when I wake up I look at my little guy who is co sleeping in his bassinet and I say morning sunshine and I get the biggest grin ever from my little guy, who then proceeds to suck on his fist letting me know he wants to eat. LOL...

The days are flying by and in about a month I will have to return to work and leave my little guy at home.  Although I am not sure how that will work yet.  I haven't researched any daycare facilities or in home nannies.  The truth is I don't want to go back to work not as I did before anyway.  I wouldn't mind working mornings since I need to work to stay a breast in my profession and for my sanity and adult interaction.

I am torn as to what to do and realize that no decision will be easy.  My profession allows me to work part-time but I probably wouldn't be able to do that at my current company.  I have spent the last two months not thinking about it but now need to consider my options.  Still unsure what I will do.

In other news my little man is getting so big and handsome.  He smile constantly and only cries during his fussy period at night and when he's hungry.  Lately we have had to keep him awake during the morning so he would go down at a decent time at night.  Otherwise he would be fussy and stay awake until about midnight, which is a no no once I start doing some kind of work.  So far so good he's been going down by 8pm and staying asleep at least 6 hours a night...YIPPY....

Last Sunday was his first time sleeping for 6 hours straight it was awesome...The first 4 weeks were a blur but now the fog is gone and each day is good and I get to experience my little guy and his developing personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment