Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mission: Mummy Tummy - 2

Oye vey!
I have made no progress this past week on my mummy tummy.  What I did do was purchase a groupon for a month of boot camp.  I just haven't called to sign up and get started.  It's just so chilly outside the thought of getting out of my bed at 4:45a and getting dressed to head to boot camp is not thrilling.  Hubs said I can get a treadmill but I haven't actually purchased one.  I leaning towards a proform because that's what I am used to seeing in the gyms and I am pretty happy with it.  Next month if I drive to my mother's house I can get my sister's elliptical but really these are all excuses!!!!!!!!!

  I need to get my butt moving.  I need to work out.  My kettle ball work out set sits by my front door waiting to be taken to the gym area to be opened and used...I know I know...I need to stop slacking...we are now about a months from the slated event  and 4 months from summer.  And I have yet to get my butt in gear and as a result I have avoided the scale the last 2 weeks...sigh...my food is not so bad...although super bowl Sunday was a splurge but I came right back to set meals on Monday. 
I just need to work out and stop making excuses.  This weekend we are going away, just the hubby and I (it's going to be hard to leave the wee one - don't even want to think about it), and I am going to try to use the gym at the hotel to jump start my alter ego that loves to workout...will let you all know how it goes...sigh...I will get moving I will..

No comments:

Post a Comment