Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

24 Weeks

How far along?: 24 weeks and 3 days
•Weight: Oh...I know and it's way more than I would like...so I will cut back on the ice cream and continue walking and hope for the best.
•How big is baby?: Jelly bean, got weighed again yesterday and he's 1lb 8 oz, that's 11oz up from four weeks ago.
•Maternity clothes?: Still in maternity bottoms, especially pants, I have one maternity dress I wore this last weekend to church, otherwise I just wear pants on my hips and larger summer dresses.
•Stretch marks?: Yep…I saw a few the other night as I was rubbing my belly down with the coco butter.
•Sleep?: Sleep has been on again off again, when I am exhausted it's not a problem which usually happens mid-afternoon, but then at night I take at least 30 mins to fall asleep, which is unusual for me.
•Food cravings?: nothing really, I get the odd craving for something if I see a commercial but this week I have been looking for Little Debbie Nutter Butters...I probably won't get one because I don't want a whole box just one.
•Labor signs?: None!
•Belly button in or out?: Still in... I see it inching out a little bit.
•What I miss: Today is not feeling so rushed to finish projects because people know towards August and September I won't be available. I feel like work is trying to squeeze every bit of energy and productivity from me before I go on maternity leave and it's leaving me exhausted and irritated.
•What I'm looking forward to: When hubby can feel the baby, I never know when to tell him to touch my belly and lately every time Jelly is kicking and punching hubby has either been not around or busy with something. Then when we finally settle down and he is rubbing my belly it's like Jelly knows and remains silent. Poor guys he's always asking me is the baby sleeping.
•What I am not looking forward to: In 4 weeks I have the glucose test and all the blogs I have read talk about how nasty the substance is... So not looking forward to that.
•Milestone: Jelly is 6 months...how awesome is that. Yesterday during the ultrasound, I got to see his heart, brain, penis and at one point he was facing us so we got to see his face...I can't wait to meet this little guy I know he's going to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment