Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Friday, June 18, 2010

under the weather

I apologize ahead of time for typos writing this post from my BB. I have spent the last 3 days in a work related conference. The conference is good and the information very relevant to my career.

The problem, I have come down with a mother of a cold. My left nostril has decided to go on vacation. I am breathing out of my mouth and my right nostril. I am tired because I am unable to get great sleep at night due to the inability to sleep peacefully. And every night since Monday I have gone to bed by 11pm if not 9pm and waking up at 6am. Usually that would be great but the exhaustation that comes when I wake up is mind boggling.
I can't atke any medication and last night and this morning I trird the Afrin nasal speay to no avail. Sigh. I know I am not the first women to be pregnant with a cold but still woe is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment