Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Friday, June 4, 2010

New found joy

As my little bean grows, I notice new things about this vessel that's carrying him.

The other day I was getting dressed for church and was putting on my high heels only to find out wonders of wonders my feet are too wide for all the high heels I own.
Granted at 5.5 months pregnant I probably should not be wearing 3 inch heels but I figured I would be fine for 2 hrs of sitting and a little standing. No such luck.

The following weekend I attempted to wear a different pair of heels not so strappy and a whole size bigger then the ones from the weekend before. Yep...that's didn't work either...my feet looked stuffed into the shoes I was trying to wear.

In the end I opted for some jeweled flat sandals, which made my dress look really casual but made my hubby happy because he hates that I am always running late trying to figure out what to where.

The thing that shocks me is that my feet don't look swollen, they look normal yet they are swollen and nothing fits but flat sandals and ballet flats. Even my running sneakers are a bit too tight. I told hubby today I need new workout sneakers and he looked at me like I was crazy. He's says why would you buy sneakers that you will only wear for 6 more months...and he has a point...but still walking is my main source of exercise so...I will need to look for some new affordable sneakers if I am to keep up my exercise.

Ahh...the joys of carrying my beautiful jelly bean...I hope he appreciates all that momma does for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment