Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Week 23

How far along?: 23 weeks and 2 days
•Weight: who knows…I haven’t stepped on a scale in over a while.
•How big is baby?: Jelly bean is probably about a lb or more by now...I will find out next Monday for sure.
•Maternity clothes?: Maternity bottoms I still fit into regular tops…although the bottoms are what I miss the most.
•Stretch marks? : Yep…I saw a few the other night as I was rubbing my belly down with the coco butter.
•Sleep?: Lately sleep has been great. In addition to walking, I received a gigantic pregnancy pillow from my SIL last week and it has been heaven...it's long and U shaped and I sleep in the middle and it gives support on my back and for my growing belly...amazing...I couldn't imagine pregnancy without it. Will have to take a pic and show you all. On a down side that means hubby can't get as close but he seems to be ok with that for the most part.
•Food cravings?: at the moment ice cream...I know again...I am loving soft serve.
•Labor signs?: None!
•Belly button in or out?: Still in...yet I see it inching out a little bit.
•What I miss: Today I miss the freedom of traveling...I wanted to go to Barbados for a summer break in July but I am having to rethink it because of (a) I will be close to 30 weeks by the time I want to go and (B) we need to save up money.
•What I'm looking forward to: 1 week until I get to see the Jelly again.
•Milestone: Jelly is on a role in my belly... I feel him for the most part in the AM before I have breakfast but after my morning water break. And then at random times. And he seems to be a little annoyed when the music goes off after we are in the car on the way to work...it's so cool to feel him move...I keep trying to get hubby to feel it but he likes to rub my belly rather than just keep still and he hates when I poke jelly...

No comments:

Post a Comment