Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Week 22

How far along?: 22 weeks and 2 days
•Weight: who knows…I haven’t stepped on a scale in over a while.
•How big is baby?: Jelly bean is probably about a lb by now.
•Maternity clothes?: Maternity bottoms I still fit into regular tops…although the bottoms are what I miss the most.
•Stretch marks? : Yep…I saw a few the other night as I was rubbing my belly down with the coco butter.
•Sleep?: Lately sleep has been great. I have gotten back to my walking routine and wonders of wonders walking in the evenings has a great effect on helping me sleep through the night.

•Food cravings?: at the moment...nothing particular…I just about eat what’s available.
•Labor signs?: None!
•Belly button in or out?: Still in and no signs at the moment of moving out.
•What I miss: As of today I am not sure I miss anything specific. I am not having a great day but it’s not bad either and it's probably not baby related…just wish I was on a beach somewhere.
•What I'm looking forward to: 2 weeks until I get to see the Jelly again.
•Milestone: ??? Nothing comes to mind at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment