Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Bean has sprouted

I know I contemplated waiting to see if jelly bean was a boy or a girl.

I even closed my eyes at the last ultrasound so they wouldn't tell me. However, hubby wanted to know so I had the tech write it on a paper and place it in an envelope.
Well, he opened it the night he got back from his business trip because he couldn't wait and well I knew once he knew he wouldn't be able to hide it so I found out...
Then we tried to keep it our secret, because well I just didn't want to share it just yet and amazingly enough hubby was able to keep the secret, me not so much.

I feel like I tell everyone...I am just so excited. I mean either way I guess I would have been and as long as Jelly is healthy I am happy...but we both got what we wanted...

So the bean is a.......

A BOY!!!!!!

Yeah a precious little boy.
Of course my mother and one of my girlfriends were really disappointed they both wanted me to be having a girl because they are more fun to shop for, but I wanted a boy and so did hubby. My mom keeps asking my sister does she think it's possible the ultrasound tech made a mistake...LOL...she really had her heart set on a little girl.

I am not really sure why I wanted a boy...just did and I am having one...yeah...So my bean has sprouted a penis and I am elated...

No comments:

Post a Comment