Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mommy Dilemma

I hate to complain, but today for some reason, I feel extra exhausted.

I have been at work all day and still have not accomplished all the things I need to get done. And now I have to go home and do house stuff...Sigh...
I love my little jelly bean but somedays it just feels like he is zapping all my energy.
The next two months are going to be so hectic I am dreding them. I have training half of next week out of the office, but on top of that I have two major deadlines on special projects, plus my day to day activities.

I was poking around the blogshere today and saw different people blogging about the age old debate of whether to be a stay at home mom or working mom, not that SAHM aren't working. Anyway, somedays, I want to be SAHM, in fact many days I want to be one, but I am worried as these woman stated I would lose my idenitiy, not that work should make me who I am but there is something about working that gives a women power. I don't know...lately I have been considering staying home with the bean for at least a year or working part time so I can see him grow up and all the joys and yet stresses that come with one income and limited people interaction. I am torn on the matter but the blogs I read today really gave some insight so I thank all the mothers who shared their experience.

I am still on the face about the whole matter...but today I think it would be a lot easier if I was at home then sitting at my desk trying to manipulate this massive spreadsheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment