Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Monday, August 9, 2010

32 weeks - 2days

How far along?: 32 weeks 2 day

•Weight: I have no idea again...last week when I got on the scale it showed a 2lb gain in 2 wks but I also weighed myself at the end of the day so I am not sure how truthful that is...anyway, I would like to think the weight gain has slowed which is fine by me.

•How big is baby?: Jelly bean, is getting big based on how my belly and the amount of movement I feel - he's probably between 3-3.5lbs

•Maternity clothes?: Still in maternity bottoms, especially pants, I brought a few more maternity tops but for the most part I have the bottoms I purchased earlier in the pregnancy. Also, got a pair of black maternity trouser pants last week, in long that I love...otherwise. 1 size up in dresses and 2 sizes in tops...

•Stretch marks?: definitely...I blame my genes and my cravings but too late to do anything about them now...so I will not worry about it.

•Sleep?: Yep, I am getting it...I still wake up in the mid-morning to pee but otherwise I am able to find a comfortable position due to U-shaped pregnancy pillow...I love that thing. I will admit I am tired of sleeping on my left side already.

•Food cravings?: non-fat soft serve or custard...it's probably the heat but any creamy cold goodness...And watermelon...I just can't get enough of that stuff...soo good.

•Labor signs?: None!
•Belly button in or out?: Still in...

•What I miss: Today, oddly enough I miss a good hard work out. I have been taking it fairly ease this trimester but today I would love to just go for a short run
.
•What I'm looking forward to: My last ultrasound -tomorrow. I will get to see my little guy one last time before he leaves the protection of my womb and enters the real word. Can't wait.

•What I am not looking forward to: Still labor...the whole thought makes me a little
worried and nausea.

•Milestone: 32 weeks and still not at the point where I want to deliver or go mad...most say that's a milestone in of itself...that and not telling off people who are like you are ready to pop any day now until I tell them nope 8 more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment