Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Friday, August 27, 2010

35 weeks

How far along?: 35 weeks

•Weight: I haven't a clue...at this point I know I will need to be very careful nutrition wise after the bean so I will just focus on being as good as possible now and not worry about the weight.

•How big is baby?: Jelly bean, is getting big based on how my belly and the amount of movement I feel - he's probably between 5

•Maternity clothes?: Still in maternity bottoms, especially pants, I wear a lot of regular sized tops and dresses in one size up or tube top dresses and throw a little sweater over them...so far not bad.

•Stretch marks?: definitely...I blame my genes and my cravings but too late to do anything about them now...so I will not worry about it.

•Sleep?: Yep, I am getting it...I still wake up in the mid-morning to pee but otherwise I am able to find a comfortable position due to U-shaped pregnancy pillow...I love that thing.

•Food cravings?: soft serve, all natural fruit pops, smoothies and as of recently ice.

•Labor signs?: None!
•Belly button in or out?: Still in...

•What I miss: today...I don't really miss anything...except that I wish I was bit more helpful for hubby around the home
.
•What I'm looking forward to: Having a home.


•What I am not looking forward to: Still labor...the whole thought makes me a little
worried and nausea. Not to mention I am getting the hang of being pregnant...I am not at the point where I want him to come out yet...I know I will miss the little kicks but then I will have him in my arms and that in of itself will be priceless.

•Milestone: 35 weeks and still not at the point where I want to deliver or go mad...most say that's a milestone in of itself...Also, if my baby is born any time now he will be good to go and able to survive barring no other health related risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment