Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Saturday, August 28, 2010

JB Shower/inside pics

Last Saturday night...my adoring husband threw me a baby shower.

Odd I know but most of my close friends and family live out of town, hence the reason it was Saturday night and why my husband initiated the process. My amazing sister took care of the decorations(when I get some pics I will post)...my sister is awesome when it comes to event planning she has a special talent for it.
My nursery theme, though at the moment there is no nursery is nature/jungle theme...so the shower was themed king of the jungle.

It was a ton of fun. A friend from work made all the delicious food, white pizza, spinach balls, fruit skewers, cupcake trio and more. And one of my girlfriends from NY drove all the way down to come just for the few hours of the shower...I was touched to say the least. And while the 40 people we catered for did not show only about 20 did...I must say it was a blast. We played games and I got to see people I hadn't seen in a while. And I got a ton of gift cards which is nice because the baby has a ton of clothes so the gift cards allow me to buy what I really need...plus I got a cloth diaper cake...So now I have more than enough cloth diapers...

By the end of the night we were all pooped and the next day I got up and took my maternity pictures( the jury is still out on those but hopefully by next week I will have them and may share a few).

No comments:

Post a Comment