Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Friday, August 13, 2010

Grateful Friday

I think I am going to start doing Grateful Fridays...

Friday is by far one of my favorite days of the week. It's the start of the weekend, I get to leave work by 1pm...what more can a girl ask for?!

This Friday I am grateful for the rain and a loving husband.

Rain- first off I love rain, I was born in a place that only had summer and rainy season so rain and the sound and smell are very relaxing for me... This over the last 3 weeks my area has had 3 major rainfalls, all taking out power and trees...it has been horrible for those of us who commute. At the sametime one cannot deny the calming effect of the sound of rain as it hits the roof of a house, umbrella etc...
Also, the earth needs to the rain and it helps cool us all down...RAIN...AHHH!

As for the hubby, I am grateful for him because he lets me be who I am...yest he may not like all of me and thinks I can improve...he accepts me for who I am and loves being my other half...and I love him back for those very reasons...he not perfect but he fits me just right...so I am grateful to God that I have a hubby and one that compliments me...

Grateful Friday...what are you grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment