Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Monday, August 2, 2010

31 weeks...so not ready

How far along?: 31 weeks 2 day
•Weight: I have no idea again...haven't gotten on a scale since last Monday, but will have to tomorrow at the Doc's office.
•How big is baby?: Jelly bean, is getting big based on how my belly and the amount of movement I feel - he's probably between 3.5lbs

•Maternity clothes?: Still in maternity bottoms, especially pants, I brought a few more maternity tops but for the most part I have the bottoms I purchased earlier in the pregnancy. It's nice that the bottoms still fit but the belly part is getting snug so I just fold it under the belly.
•Stretch marks?: definitely...I blame my genes and my cravings but too late to do anything about them now...so I will not worry about it.
•Sleep?: Yep, I am getting it...I still wake up in the mid-morning to pee but otherwise I am able to find a comfortable position due to U-shaped pregnancy pillow...I love that thing. I will admit I am tired of sleeping on my left side already.
•Food cravings?: non-fat soft serve or custard...it's probably the heat but any creamy cold goodness...I have also been craving doughnuts...which is weird because I am not a doughnut person...and I am not going to be either...so I will just have to resist.
•Labor signs?: None!
•Belly button in or out?: Still in...
•What I miss: Today I miss not being preggers...for some reason it all seems to be happening too fast...you would think after 7 months I would be ok with the idea but someday...I just want things back the way thery were...hope that's not horrible to say...I love my jelly bean though...and he's rocking and rolling today...so that's nice...I like it when he's move alot.
•What I'm looking forward to: My last ultrasound in next weeks. I will get to see my little guy one last time before he leaves the protection of my womb and enters the real word. Can't wait.
•What I am not looking forward to: Still labor...the whole thought makes me a little worried which I can't talk to the hubby about because just thinking about it makes him light headed...
•Milestone: Jelly is a jumping jelly bean and I love it...Haven't heard anything from the doc office about my diabetes test...so I am guessing no news is good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment