Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Shy Guy

Yesterday was the 3rd and final ultrasound.



This time Hubby came along so we could get one more look at our precious cargo before he enters the world.



First we saw the tech, who’s name was Sandy (good sign), She was telling us the different things she was observing…that is until the Hubby upset her by asking her if a Doctor reviewed the pics and measurements she takes. To which she replied no one reviews my work and from that point she was silent and we were not able to get any good feedback about our Jelly Bean until the doctor came in. LOL…my hubby…so special.



So there are no wonderful pictures from the ultrasound except for some obscure picture of Jelly Bean's penis which really is unclear and worthless. After only talking to each other and getting nothing from the tech for 15 minutes the doctor came in. The doctor informed us that the baby is fine and that we would not be needing another ultrasound. ( bittersweet)



He took a look around, the baby is head down, which is a good thing because he is seriously running out of room. And then the wonderful doctor went to give us a 3D picture of the baby’s face…

And because well this is our baby, which means it’s probably stubborn and clearly has an opinion this early on in life, he decided not to cooperate because who takes pictures at 8:30 in the am. So we have no 3D picture of the face because his hand was over his face and there was a piece of the cord on top of his hand. Who knew personalities were formed so early in life!

And just because he’s his father’s son, once the ultrasound was over he was all kicks and punches… Hubby says he ( the baby) does not like the ultrasound and I really think that must be true.



As for Jelly Bean's stats –he is currently weighing in at 4lbs and 7oz, which is in the 50th percentile and he is head down but he has not dropped into place ( engaged.
7 and 1/2 more weeks... till I see my like bean...sigh...bittersweet

No comments:

Post a Comment