Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Disappearing Acts!

Some of you maybe wondering where have I disappeared for a month.
Then someone of you may not care, but whatever.

Work has been kicking my butt.

Since my last post I spent two weeks working a convention hall in ATL and it was fun but also the most exhausting thing ever because I was on my feet most of the day. And I wasn't even in charge of the store but rather the cash management.
I must say it was interesting and completely different from what I do on a day to day basis so it was a nice change of pace, eventhough it took me a week a full week to recover.

And now I am at training down south in SC for a work related program. Can you say on the go...

I am still healthy, suprisingly, aside from swollen ankles I am feeling fine.
Back later with updates about baby and me and things people say to me that are completely inappropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment