Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Home Hop

A few months ago on Easter Sunday during my pancake fix, hubby got me some of that great pancake mix from Ihop.

Well, this weekend, I cooked hubby brunch, it was more like lunch but its all the same. And I decided to make some of the mix and see if I could recreate Ihop at home. And I did...made 6 small pancakes, eggs and some veggie meat and it was delicious. I added some egg beaters and almond milk to the dry mix and it really made a difference, I think, my pancakes came out nice and fluffy. So delicious...

I was really happy hubby was back in town so I made him bunch while he did laundry and we lazed around the house until it was time to go see some houses that we may purchase.

We saw one we agreed had potential to by our home but we haven't really decided.
It was a lazy Sunday all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment