Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Friday, July 30, 2010

Dreams

All the books say that vivid and sometimes odd dreams are all part of being pregnant.

I realize going through this process myself, how little my sister actually shared with me about her pregnancy but I guess you just never know how much someone really wants to know.

But back to my dreams...
Sometimes they are so real they are scary. All my vivid dreams started in the middle of second trimester before that I would sleep a dreamless sleep. Then in the second trimester I got a few sexual dreams all about my hubby but sometimes they just felt so real and that was scary, because I would wake up in the middle of the morning and realize it was just a dream.

Then the other night I had a different kind of dream. I dreamt that someone broke into my apartment and shot my hubby and as I was struggling with the intruder for the gun I shot him. I started to run to get help and turned around and realized the guy wasn't dead but was going up some kind of elevator and I was left screaming by the elevator shaft door.
Then not too long after that dream, and who's to say how long, but all in the same night. I dreamt that a stranger was in my home and he knocked on the bedroom door while I was sleeping with the hubby...all I remember was being gripped with fear wondering who could be in the apartment....it was so surreal.

I don't like the dreams...I keep trying to figure out if they mean anything but all the books say it's normal and that it will pass but really I have never been much of a dreamer and I think I prefer it that way...

No comments:

Post a Comment