Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Long weekend Plan

I am excited for the long weekend, I get out of work early tomorrow and then I get Friday off, if I wasn't so preggers I would drive my car to visit the fam but 6 hrs in a car at this stage of the game is not an option. I do have some plans for the weekend though since I will have sometime.

Since my little bean will be here in 4 weeks and I am completely unprepared.
I will be washing his clothes so that we can pack him something in my hospital bag, getting a car seat- Babies R Us is having a 25% trade in event that I will be taking advantage of. Will need to pull out the bassinet and changing table at the MILs so that he has his own space. I went through all the baby shower items and my little guy really cleaned up. I am also going to buy my breast pump this weekend with the gift cards we got. So excited...Things aren't perfect but my little guy won't know that he's just going to be adjusting to things on the outside and seeing the faces of the voices he's been listening to for so long...I am really getting excited.

Other plans for this weekend - maybe the beach. Especially if hurricane Earl holds off. Me and a few coworkers are thinking about going to the beach...but now people are talking about asking people to maybe stay out of the water on Friday...if that happens then I will just stay home and do baby stuff and look for a new car.

Other than that this weekend is about making room for baby at MIL and looking at homes. And then if we are lucky a small cookout of some type.

What do you all have planned for the long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment