Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Thursday, July 15, 2010

29 Weeks...MOVING TOO FAST!

How far along?: 29 weeks 1 day
•Weight: Oh...I have no idea...I worked out for 2 weeks during my convention but then fell off. Had a doc appt today... I have reached my max weight gain with 2 months to go...sigh...I need to start watching what I eat or I will still be carrying a toddler after I birth my baby.
•How big is baby?: Jelly bean, is getting big based on how my belly is but he's probably between 2 - 2.5 lbs

•Maternity clothes?: Still in maternity bottoms, especially pants, I brought a few more maternity tops but for the most part I have the bottoms I purchased earlier in the pregnancy and some khaki's I purchased 3 weeks ago for the convention from Old Navy that I absolutely love.

•Stretch marks?: definitely...I blame my genes and my craving but too late to do anything about them now...so I will not worry about it.
•Sleep?: sleep has been a whole lot better since I am back home and have my U-shaped pregnancy pillow...I love that thing.
•Food cravings?: soft serve or custard...it's probably the heat but any creamy cold goodness I want...I have found that I am satisfied with whole fruit frozen bars so my freezer currently has 3 box of those.
•Labor signs?: None!
•Belly button in or out?: Still in... I see it inching out a little bit.
•What I miss: Today I miss not being so large...I saw my profile in a mirror yesterday and was sadly disappointed...I always wanted to be one of those cute fit pregnant women and I have horribly failed. I had not idea being would make me so tired. I took 2 naps yesterday alone..
•What I'm looking forward to: My last ultrasound in 4 weeks. I will get to see my little guy one last time before he leaves the protection of my womb and enters the real word. Can't wait. •What I am not looking forward to: labor...is it too early to be concerned...probably...I try to avoid the thought as much as possible and reading up on it like crazy.
•Milestone: Jelly is a jumping jelly bean and I love it...Also today was my diabetes test...still waiting on the results but at least the test part is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment