Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Whale of a time

Lately I have been feeling a little anxious about my little one.
It could be the heat wave last week and the constant heat that is making me a little batty. Or my need to drown myself in water or it could be that my growing little bean is getting bigger by the day. Whatever the case, not being able to bend over, or get out of bed without hubby's help or rolling over is a bit mind boggling to say the least. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to be so uncomfortable. I mean the best position is sitting up or in a reclined position.
Not to mention, as of late every time I look in the mirror I am reminded of just how pregnant and whale looking I am.

Just today someone stopped me at work and was like when is the baby due. And then they would look at my belly and look back at me sympathetically as if to say...wow...good luck.

I don't mean to moan, it does have it's awesome moments like when the bean is jumping off the walls of my belly as he is now. Or when I feel him moving around kind of like massaging my insides...Yesterday, I went to Old Navy and got him some pajamas because they were having a 50% off clearance items sale. One of the pajamas says Daddy is my hero...all the mommy ones were in pink so I knew the hubby wouldn't pay for those...those are the good moments...

But the waking up at 3:45 and not being able to go back to sleep until 5 am or even realize I have fallen back to sleep is starting just a tad bit too soon. And wouldn't you know it my bean is up and jumping at that time in the morning as well. He seems to have the evening hours confused with the madrugada ( or the early morning hours). If I was sleeping I wouldn't mind but when I am awake...I talk to him and let him know that will not be acceptable post womb (as if he cares).

My little Jelly bean...can't wait to see him...I already know he's going to drive me crazy and yet make me love him to pieces all at the same time.

Today I start my 6 wk birthing classes...should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment