Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Battle Scars

So last night as I was looking at my stomach, oddly enough I like to see the baby moving and see how my stomach pops out or ripples as the baby moves around. Anyway, I looked down and was horrified, even momentarily, there was two long stretch marks running from the bottom of my belly to the top part...to date all the stretch marks had been lower abdomen and nothing on the upper part...but low and behold there are now two...which i will be buttering up day and night because I don't want like the long ones...sign...my little one has left his mark...

Of course I had to tell hubby and show him, his reply, you are still beautiful to me. Ahh...the hubby sometimes he knows just what to say. Of course that didn't make me feel any better...because well I was still a little saddened by the marks but at least hubby knows that the road maps are cause by our little jelly bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment