Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Monday, July 26, 2010

30 weeks 2 days

How far along?: 30 weeks 2 day
•Weight: Last time I checked still the same as last week...if I can keep on that trend...I will be happy...I would really like to not put on more weight.
•How big is baby?: Jelly bean, is getting big based on how my belly and the amount of movement I feel - he's probably between 3lbs

•Maternity clothes?: Still in maternity bottoms, especially pants, I brought a few more maternity tops but for the most part I have the bottoms I purchased earlier in the pregnancy. It's nice that the bottoms still fit but the belly part is getting snug so I just fold it under the belly. I brought a few more tops at an old navy sale the other day but I just went up a size since I am not fond of empire waist tops and they are perfect for the summer light and breezy. Also, great sale going on at GAP, I think it ends today but they have some cute bottoms (and dresses).

•Stretch marks?: definitely...I blame my genes and my craving but too late to do anything about them now...so I will not worry about it.
•Sleep?: Yep, I am getting it...I still wake up in the mid-morning to pee but otherwise I am able to find a comfortable position due to U-shaped pregnancy pillow...I love that thing. I will admit I am tired of sleeping on my left side already.
•Food cravings?: non-fat soft serve or custard...it's probably the heat but any creamy cold goodness I want...I have found that I am satisfied with whole fruit frozen bars as well so my freezer currently has 3 box of those.
•Labor signs?: None!
•Belly button in or out?: Still in... I see it inching out a little bit.
•What I miss: Today I miss not being so large but also wishing I could have slept in...I went to bed early last night and woke up at a decent hour but for some reason I still wanted to go back to sleep.
•What I'm looking forward to: My last ultrasound in 3 weeks. I will get to see my little guy one last time before he leaves the protection of my womb and enters the real word. Can't wait. •What I am not looking forward to: labor...is it too early to be concerned...probably...I try to avoid the thought as much as possible and reading up on it like crazy.
•Milestone: Jelly is a jumping jelly bean and I love it...Haven't heard anything from the doc office about my diabetes test...so I am guessing no news is good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment