Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Friday, January 14, 2011

Best Christmas Gift ever

Even though we were away for Christmas; the hubs family gave a ton of Christmas gifts to the boys.  When we returned from vacation I picked them up.  It turns out Ben got a lot of learning toys which is great because while I had the basics a bouncer, a car seat, a jogging stroller, and tons of clothes etc.  he had no toys to really play with and entertain himself besides one activity mat.  I spent most of the first 3 months of his life reading to him, singing to him and entertaining him ( talk about exhausting at times but so worth it).

Once we opened up all the presents, we decided to try out his toy and put him down for tummy time.  Oh the smiles, laughs and cooing that came from my little butterball...None of the usual grunting and then crying.  He spent almost 10 mins on his tummy and though I haven't gotten a repeat in that length of tummy time...he absolutely adores his fisher price crawl along snail.  Great Gift....

He was mesmerized!

No comments:

Post a Comment