Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Friday, January 28, 2011

Snow day fun

So due to the yesterday...I ended up taking Friday off to hang with the Bens and to hopefully get the house in some kind of order for the Sabbath...of course the later did not happen.
I spent the morning cooking and going through one thing in the kitchen... The I spent the lunchtime on the phone with a potential new boss but more on that later...in the afternoon Ben suggested I nap with him and I reluctantly (lol) gave in...Before I knew it it was 4pm. 
I did get to work on my closet a little and start preparing meals for next week so I would have things ready to eat and wouldn't get off the mission..

As I was cleaning the master bedroom...I have to go from a walk-in closet to a good size reach-in...which sucks but it was one of the cons of the house that I figured I would work with.  I put Ben in the toy I got off of free cycle...Hubs tried it yesterday and told me my guy had a blast.  He was so right as soon as his feet hit the floor my little guy was bouncing and turning and cooing...it was a joy to see...aww I love moments like that...they make me wish I stayed home full-time. (ignore the mess...as I stated I am going through the closet)

No comments:

Post a Comment