Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jumping Jellybeans!!!

So yesterday...I went to pick up my little guy from daycare...and what do I find him doing...Jumping his little heart out on the jumper/walker toy...

Luckily I picked him up one of those on Friday from a freecycler...so I have one at home but I hadn't set up...(1) I needed to sanitizer it and (2) I didn't think he would like it...but yesterday he was in his glee standing up and pushing off the floor and then holding his feet up as the toy keep bouncing him up and down.

And in other news, last night was my little guys 2nd night in his crib. My mom and sister came into town this weekend to finally help me get the house in some kind of order...it was nice but annoying because I have spent the last 3 weeks avoiding packing away the rest of the stuff because I don't know where I want to put the stuff and because I know I need to throw things out but haven't the heart to do so.
So there they were telling me to purge, and asking where items go...and I was very annoyed but that's so what I needed because I was getting into a lazy funk.
But I digress one of the things they helped me do was wash Ben's linen and make up his crib...
My mom snuck him in there first to put him down for a nap and he woke up screaming and frantic...I told my mom she needs to ease him into the crib. First tell him that's where he will be sleeping...and talk him through it...she rolled her eyes at me. So we put him in his bassinet to sleep that night but in his room. The second night he slept in his crib and would wake up periodically, so I ended up putting him in the bed with me until he was sound asleep and then last night I put him in the crib awake after changing his diaper and kissing him goodnight and he went down no problems...
Turns out it was me who couldn't sleep I must have gotten out of bed 5 times to check on him...
Ahh...he's growing up so fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment