Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

little things

One of the best things about having my little guy is watching him grow and change daily...
He used to not make a sound when he laughed just open his mouth wide and eyes smiling.  Now he has a little muffled laugh sound that comes out when he laughs.
My other favorite little thing is his little hand goes up when ever he's nursing to hold my hand and then his other hand gets tucked on his side but in a push away motion as "if just in case someone tries to come and take my milk...I am ready"
It's the little things like that I miss as I sit at my desk all day wondering what he's doing and if he's having fun.
Today he was so tied he slept through most of the get ready for daycare process...but I hate when he wakes up at daycare because I think that's really jolting for him.
Humm to work or not to work...I keep thinking I will quit when my part-time stint is expired but then there are minutes when I think I can do this...I missed working and using my brain analytically...but those moments are always fleeting. what's a mom to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment