Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Monday, January 31, 2011

Thredup: Clothing swap

Happy Monday...
I think I found a great website...it's a children's clothing swap website called ThredUp.
Has anyone ever used it before?  I can't wait, I love getting Ben cute clothes to wear and not having to pay an arm and a leg for it is even better.

Apparently, you build a box and they send you the mailing boxes, and when someone on the site picks your box you send it free of charge.  Great way to get rid of some of those clothes your kids are not using.  Then you can peruse the website looking for boxes and when you find one you want you pay $5 + shipping ( which is being sent in flat rate boxes so 10.95).  The idea sounds pretty solid.

Join, let me know when, if you use it and what you think.  I am going to make a box this week and post it... Ben is growing so fast I have a bunch of items we can send.

Here's my referral link - you get $5 to spend for joining and I get $5 when you ship a box.
Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment