Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mission: Mummy Tummy - wk 1

Yesterday marked the end of my week on focusing to lose the reminder of this horrid baby weight.
It was marked with a few milestones and some stumbling.

I still have not added back working out.  However, I am happy to announce that when I came home last Thursday night my kettle ball workout had arrived and I fully plan on doing that at least twice in the coming week.  I am still in search of a treadmill, although the hubs uncle has offered me a nordictrack...at this point I am going to take it.  It does after all offer an amazing full body workout if I can get all my limbs coordinated.

I stepped on the scale Wednesday morning I like to weigh in the morning after the biggest loser and it showed I was down 2 lbs from the previous week so just changing my eating has helped. Also I am in a new size pants all be it they are tight they fight but they didn't in December so that's another triumphs.

And now for the set backs, so I went to the grocery store on Wednesday to get some items to couple with the items I was cooking from the pantry challenge and what did I see but the delicious cranberry oatmeal cookies I have just started to love at Safeway.  Of course the little one packs that I like to buy and freeze for the unbearable crave days were not available so I got a 12 count.  CAN WE SAY BIG MISTAKE!!!!
I came home ate two and froze the rest in baggies of two in order to restrain myself...and it's working and it's not because I have eaten another two today...sigh...well at least I am trying.

Next week I am focusing again on eating healthy and adding in 2-3 days of exercise... Still on a mission to find my treadmill...so we shall see...How are your weight loss goals going?

No comments:

Post a Comment