Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baby update

So I realized I never really did one of these where are you post so here it is:

How far along?: 16 weeks, six days!


•Total weight gain: A whooping 18 pounds in 16 weeks. But if I am lucky with the walking it will stay there by the next doctor's appointment. Fingers crossed and saying a prayer...

•How big is baby?: Jelly Bean is about 4.6 inches and 3.5 oz.


•Maternity clothes?: Still haven't really worn maternity clothes. I wore a maternity shirt today because it matched the pants I wanted to wear. So far I have just gone up a size than my regular clothes and where the bella band. Other than that lots of dresses.

•Stretch marks?: I had stretch marks from growth spurts in childhood and previous weight gain before my weightloss...so I don't know if Jelly is giving me stretch marks.

•Sleep?: I sleep fairly well, but it never seems enough. I also toss a lot in order to find a good position. I definitely sleep with a body pillow. I see articles that say sleep on my left side...but where does my left arm go? Maybe it's just me having this problem.

•Movement?: I thought I felt a little flutter or what I like to call grazing, the day after my wedding but nothing really since then. I like to use grazing because it feels like something lightly passing by the inside of my belly...The doc says it's too early but I think not...either way..I am excited when I feel it for sure...

•Food cravings?: Different week, different craving...this week potato salad. Last week was chips, and during week 12 it was breakfast food, week 8,9,10 it was ice cream and cookies. So the baby is evolving...what the baby doesn't like is parsley, the smells makes me want to hurl and coconut gives me headaches...I blame hubby for that because he hates coconut while I love it.

•Labor signs?: None! Thank God.

•Belly button in or out?: still an innie

•What I miss: I will say I miss sprinting and my hot yoga, because they helped me maintain a relatively average body.

•What I'm looking forward to: feeling the baby move around more...as I see pictures of other recent moms...I look forward to what my lil jelly bean will look like but it's too soon get anxious for that.

•Milestone: Back to working out without all the nipple soreness from earlier in the pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment