Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Up late - random thoughts

I never realize how tired I am until I sit down to take a rest, next thing I know I open my eyes and an hour has passed. This only really happens at home, at work I am so busy there is no time to rest and when I do feel sleepy I try to walk around and get the juices flowing.



This happened to me last night and instead of resisting the urge to get up, I decided to turn in early. So I went to bed at 8:30pm, as a result I am up at 3am in the morning trying to get hubby to hold a decent conversation. LOL..he played along for an hour, wonderful man, then was like I am going to sleep. I figured I would get out of bed and work on some of my projects that I have been ignoring. Lately all my time after work has been filled with either sleep or wedding planning details. 2 more weeks and it will be over - my sister has really been my rock she has planned most of the details and just lets me sign and pay for items. I am a little worried about my dress not fitting though, although I am getting it altered...just a bit concerned it still may have issues. Going to a bridal sample sale next week to see if I can pick up an inexpensive spare...



Anyway, so I am up at the crack of day, now I am debating if I should go back to sleep and try and catch the last minute sleep before the alarm goes off or just stay awake. The only down side to staying awake is that I am getting hungry. I swear my jelly bean has the appetite of it's father.

Every 2-3 hrs it's ready to eat something and nothing big or heavy just a snack...if I over do it...I spend the rest of the day looking 6 months pregnant and feeling bloated...

I am trying to eat a lot smaller meals, I don't mind the eating all the time but the bloating is really uncomfortable and I think it contributes to the sleepiness...don't ask me how I just know...I know it does.



I wonder what the jelly bean is doing right now...probably sleeping like I should be.



Yep...think I am going to try to get some more zzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment