Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Monday, April 26, 2010

Mission Nearly Impossible

SO after my last doctor's appointment, I made it a point to watch what I eat and get back to exercising. I used to exercise all the time before pregnancy and the first 8 weeks before I found out, but it's like once I found out the fatigue hit and I had a baby to blame it on so I did.

Now that I have some energy back, I am back to walking. I would like to run like the G&D blogger, who's blog I am addicted to btw, but I don't have a heart rate monitor so walking and doing intervals is probably better for the baby.

So here I am all gun ho...I decide I will walk to the grocery store to return some movies and then head to the track near my house. Well after the grocery store half way to the track, what do I have to do? Of course, I have to pee! Shoot...I wouldn't get in my full 45 min of exercise if I just turned around and went home...so instead I talk my baby into getting into the gym a little further than the track so I can use the bathroom. So I get to the bathroom, nice and dry and end up walking back home and get in my full workout time...Yeah...
I will admit second tri has been a little better pee wise, but my bladder still feels the size of a pea.

No comments:

Post a Comment