Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Monday, May 24, 2010

21 Weeks and tired

How far along?: 21 weeks, 2 days

Weight: who knows…I haven’t stepped on a scale in over a week.

•How big is baby?: Jelly bean weighed in today at 15oz (almost a pound!) and measures at about 11 inches

•Maternity clothes?: dress and maternity bottoms I still fit into regular tops…although the bottoms are what I miss the most.

•Stretch marks? : Yep…I saw a few the other night as I was rubbing my belly down with the coco butter.

•Sleep?: Last night was not so nice, I kept tossing and turning couldn't’t find a good position…and then awoke at 5am and keeping waking up and dozing until 7am when it was time to wake up…so I am exhausted. I currently sleep with 3 pillows but I may need to add one.


•Food cravings?: at the moment...nothing particular…I just about eat what’s available.

•Labor signs?: None! Although I felt some odd pressure last night while laying in bed so not an issue.

•Belly button in or out?: Still in and no signs at the moment of moving out.

•What I miss: today I miss sleeping comfortably.•What I'm looking forward to: 3 weeks until I get to see the Jelly again. And 2 weeks until I reveal the sex, I gave in and found out with hubby when he opened the envelope and now I am really excited to tell everyone.

•Milestone: I can now feel where Jelly Bean is no worries… he seems to like my right side more than the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment