Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Whatcha Baking?

It's official...I have a bun in the oven and that oven is on high.

I want to ask Jelly Bean why he/she all of sudden decided to turn up Mommy's temprature? Couldn't you hold off just a few more weeks so Mommy could be a happy camper?

Up until last week I was fine, usually cold at work and then enjoying the weather outside allowing me to defrost and get fresh hair. Well, it's been raining here lately with mild temps and that means humidity and the mixed with Jelly raising the tempature means I am boiling.
Poor hubby, he is cold all the time, wanting to turn off the fan or the AC... He's a good sport though.

I could be sitting at work or church and then all of sudden feel like my body is on fire. I was really hoping to skip this part of pregnancy, where your hot all the time all you want to do is be naked...yep...looks like that's not going to happen. The scary part is the summer temperatures haven't even really set in... And in a few weeks I head to the south for work, where it's even hotter than up here in the mid-altantic.

What's a girl to do...can't walk around naked and can't wear barely there clothing to work?
My saving grace is the building I work in is always cold so if I wear armhole, which only works until my arms look like thighs, I should be fine. Sigh..the joys of baking my bun!

No comments:

Post a Comment