Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Monday, May 17, 2010

Jelly Bean : 20 wks -2 days


How far along?:
20 weeks, 2 days

•Weight: the number is too much to handle...but I am up 7lbs since my last doctor's appointment, which I think it not right because I had my doc appt in the evening at 6pm this time...so it wasn't a good time to be on a scale.


•How big is baby?: Jelly bean weighed in today at 13oz ( a little heavier than a 12oz can of coke) and measures at about 8 inches

•Maternity clothes?: Still in dresses and larger pants...I finally were my maternity jeans...I love them except they kept sliding off my hips so I need to tighten up the hip buttons...I have never been very hippy.

•Stretch marks?: Still have only the ones I had from earlier in life. I have started tummy butter to help with any new ones but I am over it really.

•Sleep?: good...I have no problem falling asleep really but I have also been not taking afternoon naps and waiting until I was tired to go to bed. So I sleep fine but I am also desiring more sleep when it's time to wake up.

•Food cravings?: at the moment...I am back to ice cream which I haven't really craved since first tri but the odd thing is I never know what kind I want...so maybe it's not a real craving.

•Labor signs?: None!

•Belly button in or out?: Still in and no signs at the moment of moving out.

•What I miss: Still miss my hubby but he come back this week.

•What I'm looking forward to: 4 weeks until I get to see the Jelly again, the next post explains why, and I am excited to be able to get another peek at the little thing. Also, looking forward to when the hubby can feel the baby's movement.

•Milestone: Baby and I got to see hubby briefly this weekend...so that was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment