Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Friday, May 7, 2010

Baby update

It's been a minute but I am still here...

Work has taken my whole concept of time away...I think it's been two weeks since my last update.
Lots had happened but not too many things of note.

So we will start with the JB update:

How far along?: 18 weeks, 6 day

•Current Weight: The scale and I haven't been on good terms since the beginning...so I have decided to deny it my presence as of late. Sorry. I have a Doctor's appointment in 5 days, and then I will be able to see if my change in eating and trying to workout has helped in the weight management department.

•Total weight gain: See above.

•How big is baby?: Jelly Bean is about 7.5 ounces and about 6 inches long

•Maternity clothes?: I am prone to wearing a lot of dresses but everyone once in while I wear some stretchy and high waist skirts and 2 maternity pants...so I have been alternating when the weather has been nippy. No tops yet- I had some baby doll tops from before so I wear those some.

•Stretch marks?: Still have only the ones I had from earlier in life. I have started tummy butter to help with any new ones but I am over it really.

•Sleep?: I'm sleeping 'ok'. I fall asleep without a problem but start to toss around midnight and in the early morning hrs. I keep trying to sleep on my left but at times end up on my back and then move to leaning more forward. The problem with the sleeping on my side is what do I do with my hand and arm...I am still looking for other options... Also, i think I need another body pillow...my current pillow is a bit lifeless for lack of a better term.

•Food cravings?: Nothing specific at the moment. Although watermelon is something I am eating more of lately and refreshing salads. That could be because lately it seem every where I go has pizza and so I am tied of the pizza.

•Labor signs?: None!

•Belly button in or out?: Still in and no signs at the moment of moving out.

•What I miss: at the moment my hubby because he is away on a work trip.

•What I'm looking forward to: Buying a house so that I can get settled before the baby arrives

•Milestone: I feel a lot more flutters or movement now then a week ago. In a week and a half I take the anatomy ultrasound, I am excited to see the bean again. I decided that I will have the sex written on a piece of paper an then find out what it is at the baby shower, that will help me with having the surprise for a little while longer. Not so sure that will work but I am going to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment