Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Thursday, May 13, 2010

There it is!

So lately, I have been getting compliments left and right.
For example, a week ago I was riding the train home from visiting the family, when the conductor kept talking to me and making jokes, so I thought nothing of it becuase I mean what else does one do all day on a train but talk to the people that seem remotely interesting.

Anyway, I am sitting there shooting the breeze with the conductor and he's asking me what my stop is and then he notices my wedding band...and he says, "oh you are married. Nice ring, congratulations," and then walks away...I tired to use this incident to get larger diamonds on my ring but the hubby wasn't hearing any of that.

Why is this important you ask...because well I have it and train conductor isn't the first person to notice. So did my yoga instructor and my girlfriend at church.

What have I got u ask...but the pregnancy GLOW of course... I am glowing and people are noticing it...YEAH ... finally an upside to getting round.
Second trimester may not be all that bad afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment