Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Saturday, May 15, 2010

People say the darnedest things!

I think I am going to track all the crazy things people say to me while I am pregnant, like the other day.

I went walking with my girlfriend...and what does she say to me?
I was telling her how I saw a women with a huge belly during my farmers market trip with a girlfriend the Sunday before and how I was totally stricken by her belly because it was huge like the size of 2 basketballs and sitting awfully high considering her petite size.
And what does my girlfriend say: "I know isn't it scary, don't you ever wonder how a thing so large fits through such a small hole."

YES!!!!!!! Of course I am scared and yes I am wonder...this being my first child...WHY would anyone want to remind you of the pain before you really have to deal with it...Honestly people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment