Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What was I thinking!?

Tomorrow I have another doctor's appointment with one of my new doctors.
Ok...so that's completely normal because I mean I have one of these a month.
However, usually I go to my appointments around lunch or in the morning.
My appointment tomorrow is in the evening!
Why is that a problem?
Well for the mere fact that in the morning when I wake up I look like I ate a honeydew - no problem still pretty small but 4pm I look like I ate a watermelon whether I ate a big lunch or not.
By 6pm my belly is huge...sigh...undoubtly the scale will be up and it will have nothing to do with actual weight gain as much as it will depend on what I have eaten for lunch.

Hopefully, the new doctor will have a bit of mercy on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment