Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Surprise - Surprise

Earlier this week I had to take time off to help my family with a family issue.

I was so emotionally drained afterward, I am really connected to my family so the whole ordeal with my family coupled with being preggers...left me not wanting to deal with people.

Anyway, I had to go to work because, well I am a responsible adult and because I need to get as much done before 3rd trimester and maternity leave. Of course, I was moody and didn't feel like dealing with people, i wanted to spend my day holed up in my office working on routine items... Well, in the afternoon I was called into a meeting which surprise was a congratulations on your wedding party!!!! It really took me by surprise because work has been really busy lately but my coworkers pulled together and got me some home stuff that I needed and they got me a cake. It was just the pick me upper I needed...

So yeah ( that day anyway) for coworker who are oblivious to my mood swings and care about me rather private personal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment