Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Doctor's Appt

Today is another Doctor's appointment...

There are only 4 weeks to go until I reach 40 weeks...wow...I am about to be a mommy...it blows my mind every time I think about it.

Today I meet the new doctor that just joined my OB practice...I love my other two doctors even if neither of them is the GYN I got accustomed to...they have gotten to know me in the last few months...what I am not sure about is this new doctor...I mean this late in the process I am not really fond of the idea of someone new...Not that I don't think she will be good...I am sure she will be but to have to incorporate another doc is a little nerve wrecking at this point...That's why I agreed to meet her on her first day in the office. A little crazy I know but I want to see how she is under pressure of meeting new clients and getting accommodated to a new place...so we shall see.

In other good news...it turns out my practice no longer takes turns being on-call with another OB/GYN practice on weekends...so it means that when I do go into labor I will definitely have one of my doctors there ...preferably one of the one's I have been meeting since the beginning of this journey but just knowing it will be one of the 3 makes me feel better...

Update on the new doctor after the appointment...fingers crossed she is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment