Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Saturday, September 25, 2010

TotSwap Review

So yesterday, my friend T and I went to a totswap...I have never been to one before didn't even know they existed but T found out about it and was like you should go and I will take you...Thanks T your the best!

It's basically a large consignment sale of all things baby ( they also do a home decor one so I may do that as well once I get a home).  Some of the things were items that should not be swapped like car seats but there were tons of clothes ( maternity and children's) ( oddly enough I have more than enough infant clothes so much so I think I may consign some of the clothes I have), toys, books, kids games and puzzles, carriers although I looked for a sleepy sling and didn't find one, and lots of other goodies.  I got a ton of items, mainly books and a cart cover...but I was just amazed at the amount of items... There's another one in a few weeks I plan on going back to or consign items at...I thought it was an amazing idea and a great way to make money...check it out if you live in the DMV area.

All that said the three reasons I was interested in going did not leave with me when I exited the building...isn't that how life works.  I really wanted a sleepy sling which they did not have but they had a ton of baby Bjorn's so I got the hubby one of those.  I went looking for a rocking chair, there was one there but not what I wanted, and lastly I was looking for more cloth diapering supplies and to my amazement there were none.  All that I saw diaper wise were disposables and a few training pants.  I know there is a website for cloth diaper swapping but it would be nice to see some of them before I buy them online.

Anyway, I got some great buys and I would recommend it as well as attend again...

Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment