Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor day weekend

First let me give you an update on the Dr's appt...

The new doc was not bad...I was her first patient of the day on the new job. She didn't seem nervous which I liked and aside from not knowing where all her supplies were she did well. She discussed with me when to call the doctor's office, and what things should be warning signs. She checked on my little man and says he is head down...she asked if I had any questions...I didn't I had done my research...and then she was off...so while I am not in love with her...she was nice enough. I still know which doc I want in the delivery room...so I will pray about that but there are no guarantees...

Thursday was a world wind at work because it was a short day due to the company picnic that night...and then Friday off...But with my early day I headed to Babies R Us and took part in there trade in event...and got myself a travel system ( jogging stroller and car seat) and a playard with a bassinet for while we are at the MIL...no need to get a crib until he gets a room. On top of my 25% off I used gift cards from the shower and was able to get the items for next to nothing out of my pocket...YIPPY!

Friday, we went house shopping and hubby treated me to lunch... We found a few potential properties and even put in an offer, so hopefully we will hear back from the property holders next week.

Sat...we slept in. I wanted to go to church but honestly had not slept well the night before and after getting hubby and talking to him until he fell asleep...I fell asleep and we didn't wake up until 3pm...I guess we were both exhausted...then Sat night we did a whole foods and trader joe's date. I was on the search for tazo bottled tea. A coworker let me try the Gaint peach flavor last week and I am addicted to the stuff it was so delish and refreshing...better than honest tea... I tried TJ's first but they didn't have it but they did have some other items I like to buy and then the whole foods...and of course they had it...so I brought a few bottles...love love the stuff... then hubby was off to work and I went to my room to relax and surf the web...

Uneventful weekend...tomorrow we are supposed to BBQ but we will see how that goes...since that will have to be done by the hubby it will depend on when he gets off of work and how tired he is...

No comments:

Post a Comment