Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Eviction Notice

Today, I realized sadly that it was time to say goodbye to my little guy.

My mom told me in the 7th or 8th month I would get tired of being pregnant and be like yep it's time to get this baby out. Oddly enough I haven't felt that way. I enjoy the time spent with my little guy on the inside...as he rolls and tumbles away. His little hiccups which have increased as of late. It's like my own little playmate. Of course the added perk of people bringing me presents and getting to eat first is nice as well...

However, today as I embark on 38 weeks...I must say I AM READY...

I am over the restless nights
The moodiness and what seems to the the uncontrollable urge to tell people off as of late.
I hate that I have to pee at least once an hour and if I hold it I can barely walk.
I miss seeing my feet and when I do see them I think oh my goodness those things look like ham hocks...absolutely crazy!
I am tired of sweating for no reason at all...
And I am tired that every hug comes with a belly rub and a question as to when will I be dropping my cute little bundle!
Mostly though I am ready for my outside baby, the one that will smile and smell so good and give me itty bitty kisses one day. I know he will also keep me up all night and knight me with his pee as my nephews have done but still...I am excited to start our life together as a family of four...

So I am sorry Jelly Bean but you are officially on notice...space is tight and sooner rather than later I will be pushing you out. All in the name of love of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment