Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Friday, September 10, 2010

Grateful Friday

Grateful Friday…

Today I am grateful that I only have to work a half a day.
I am so tired right now I could put my head down on my desk and take a 3 hr nap…
The last few days I have been coming in to work 30 mins to an hour early so that I can get things done but that is starting to take a toll not to mention getting up 3 times a night to use the potty…all makes for one really tired mommy-to-be.
In other news, my due date has been moved to September 30! What 20 days from today…let the countdown begin…Jelly is still really active and especially adamant in the AM if I delay my breakfast time.
At my doctor’s visit today the doctor, stated that I was 50% effaced so I am thinning out quickly because last week I was a closed shop no signs of anything happening and this week…we are on our way…still not anywhere as close as having him tomorrow but still. And with all that my little guy is still not dropped into my pelvis…I am still carrying him fairly high but he is on his way down and that in of itself is great news and a blessing…so I am also grateful for a baby that does what natures tells him…
This weekend I will pack my hospital bag (that’s more of a mental pep-talk for myself). Hubby the good guy he is washed our little ones clothes yesterday and I have folded them and they are ready to be packed and put away…today we will wash the cloth diapers of which we have an abundance…and continue to prepare the space we have for the baby… My little guy is on his way and though I am not completely ready…I am glad that soon he will be on the outside…

No comments:

Post a Comment