Featured Post

It's me again

I know...I am hugely inconsistent when it comes to blogging...which can't bode well for me or my readers. And I know I would be really a...

Thursday, September 23, 2010

And then there was one!

Here I sit all alone...
I am literally the only one left.
What am I talking about you may wonder...I am the only pregnant person left from the blogs I follow. You see when my journey started 9 months ago, I started looking up blogs and reading other pregnant women blogs and experiences. I know there are plenty of pregnant people left...but of the women I have been following since the beginning of my journey and of the ones I picked up on the way I am the only left with an inside baby. Mind you I was only following like 6 or 7 women and one I picked up in her final month...but last week there were still two of us and today I found out my other blog stranger mother had her baby on Sat...congrats to beanie...who probably never reads my blog...but I read hers...lots of comic relief.


So here I sit... all alone ...still with an inside baby...that loves to move around and gets hiccups every night, but still pregnant none the less...oddly enough as uncomfortable as I have become in this last month...I know I will miss the little guy being inside, but am so ready to deliver him.


Not to mention I want a September baby but I will explain more on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment